ache
My heart hurts
the desires are overwhelming me
it takes my breath away
oxygen fights to fill my lungs
I feel like I will barely make it through the day
And yet I will
but to face the same battle tomorrow
It is the hardest thing to know
to be passively rejected
repeatedly its crushing
Its hard not to ask the question
what is wrong with me?
I know that is not what I am suppose to ask
and denials will arise
But underneath the surface
there it lies
Ache
God don’t let me settle for a bandaid
the desires are overwhelming me
it takes my breath away
oxygen fights to fill my lungs
I feel like I will barely make it through the day
And yet I will
but to face the same battle tomorrow
It is the hardest thing to know
to be passively rejected
repeatedly its crushing
Its hard not to ask the question
what is wrong with me?
I know that is not what I am suppose to ask
and denials will arise
But underneath the surface
there it lies
Ache
God don’t let me settle for a bandaid

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home