busy nothings
Good news everyone. My soccer team had taken first in our division. After three seasons of playing together we are starting to resemble a functioning team. Soccer, as some of you may know, has become my favorite sport to play. I can't believe I missed all of those years of playing! Oh well, I suppose my ACL is still intact because of that.
Life these days has taken a rather boring turn. I have zero social life, work a lot, run on occasion, come home and get ready for the next big day of my exciting life. Oh poor poor pitiful me! One of my favorite movie lines is " and life was nothing more then a succession of busy nothings." That seems to sum things up rather nicely. (Name that movie/book and earn 10 points!) Actually life is certainly not bad, and when I remember to step aside and let Him have the reigns of my life, God is in control. He is of course in control anyway, its just whether or not I make things easy or hard.
Today I spent all day in a junior high math class. It was actually a lot of fun. Definitely different then my average day. Junior high is so funny. They are so insecure, so funny. Pimples, striving for style, trying not to stand out, but afraid of being ignored...junior high could be considered very good preperation for our twenties.
My best friend comes to town soon. That is fun. Oh, and I have a really gorgous Christmas tree in my living room. I love this time of year.
Life these days has taken a rather boring turn. I have zero social life, work a lot, run on occasion, come home and get ready for the next big day of my exciting life. Oh poor poor pitiful me! One of my favorite movie lines is " and life was nothing more then a succession of busy nothings." That seems to sum things up rather nicely. (Name that movie/book and earn 10 points!) Actually life is certainly not bad, and when I remember to step aside and let Him have the reigns of my life, God is in control. He is of course in control anyway, its just whether or not I make things easy or hard.
Today I spent all day in a junior high math class. It was actually a lot of fun. Definitely different then my average day. Junior high is so funny. They are so insecure, so funny. Pimples, striving for style, trying not to stand out, but afraid of being ignored...junior high could be considered very good preperation for our twenties.
My best friend comes to town soon. That is fun. Oh, and I have a really gorgous Christmas tree in my living room. I love this time of year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home