my favorite show
Sunday nights are very dear to me. My favorite tv show is on. It is the only show I watch all week-and it is always well worth the wait. Do not laugh friends when you hear, it is Extreme Home Makeover. I love it. Every week I get a weekly dose of HOPE! This week was no exception. A women has adopted three girls and they are all HIV positive. The medicine costs alone have to be unbelievable. They are different colors these girls and their Mom. A wonderful reminder to us all that love is colorblind. The amazing women has simply opened up her arms and her heart. No one was looking, no one probably cared about this good deed. I love it when people are caught in the act of doing good simply because it is the right thing to do. Every week I cry because it is just so good. Every Sunday I go to bed armed with hope that helps get me through the week. Oh thank You Jesus for those little glimpses of heaven here on Earth. Thank You, that when I feel so sad by the ways of this world You send for me to see, goodness that seeks no reward, that recovers my hope.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home