Tiffany and Eddie's wedding
Today my good friends Tiff and Eddie got married. It was a good day. It started out really stinkin' early this morning, around 6:00am for the girls as we began the "getting our hair done" process. This of course meant that I had to stop by Starbucks not just once, but twice today because we were all sooo tired. :-) Tiffany's parents put this whole wedding together-they made the cake, our dresses, decorations, bouquets, food-almost everything. It was pretty incrediable. And her whole family from Texas came up to help out with the occasion. They have been here for a week- 20+ people in one regular house. Its a little cozy. I think my favorite is Tiff's great Aunt who has been deaf her whole life. She has to be around 70. She is the sweetest lady. She can't hold balance very well so we all help her get places- but she is always smiling- and I just keep wanting to give her hugs. We arrived at the wedding destination around 3pm. Its amazing where time goes on these days. But it was a good day. The bridal party was almost all Pacific Alum, even though most of them were all too young for me to know them! Yikes- when did that happen? But we all got along famously- lots of laughter and smiles. Hundreds of pictures-hundreds of smiles later we were all a part of one of the shortest ceremonies of all times. Under five minutes. Seriously. It was crazy. But then we began the party!!! That was fun. Something about weddings, a dance floor and me-I just love it. The romance of a beautiful wedding wears down my senses and dance queen in me comes right out. As I sit here my feet scream at me in pain-but it was well worth it for the pleasure of an evening of carefree dancing! I must mention that I got to see two very old and dear friends of mine tonight-they were in state just for the wedding. What pleasure it is to sit and share stories with friends I haven't seen in years!! The bride and groom were beautiful. The music fun. The parents were very proud. It was a good day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home